Hi Felix, I was very happy when I saw you announced as the Wikipedian
of the Year. I think you are a great choice.

This week I am also happy that Foundation staff are increasing their
engagement with the community.

Last week I was happy that the automatic speech recognition for
pronunciation assessment project can now predict intelligibility with
greater than 97% agreement with Amazon Mechanical Turkers, for both
words and phrases, and I'm still thrilled about that. I hope we can
convince the Wiktionary projects to adopt for intelligibility
remediation. I hope if a bunch of different developers customize the
javascript for it, then the Wiktionary community will probably like at
least one.

Also I am happy that Doc James is back on the Foundation board.

Best regards,
Jim