It is a mistake to frame the use of a community resource in terms of a
legal or justice system, or an individual's rights or punishment.   This is
an issue of the management of a community resource, and a community
resource must be managed in a way that works for the community as a whole,
not just the most frequent or longest participating posters.  If community
members are unwilling to participate because of the volume or vehemence of
particular posters, that must be considered.  The community should not
belong to only the loudest voices.

These issues have a long-term effect on community health and transparency.
If community members and Foundation staffers do not feel they can
participate in a forum like this, they will find other channels to
communicate, and those channels may not be as transparent and accessible as
this one.