Andrew

Thank you for your suggestion, but I think that a discussion about the
Foundations policy on news across its various projects is more suitable to
this list than to one of the Wikipedias.  Your comments on the
English-language Wikipedia policy on news are helpful.  Do you see the
Foundation's communications as being entirely consistent with that view?

Rutherford