Dear Wikimedia-l,

Rogol has been placed under moderation, but at this point no decision has
been made to ban him from the list. As long as his messages are reasonable,
respectful and on point, his messages will go through. We agreed that it is
important to allow a diversity of voices to be heard, including those of
"frequent flyers" in the list, especially as we work collaboratively on
next steps towards a healthier community atmosphere.

In addition, we are asking everyone to refrain from focusing on specific
individuals posting to the list, put any personal issues aside and stay on
problem. We want as many people as possible to productively and objectively
participate in the discussion, till we draft clearer guidelines for posting
to the list. We are aware that these guidelines will not automagically fix
all of our issues as a global community, but we believe they will help
reduce the noise substantially. Do keep on debating. We are trying to
intervene as little as possible at this point and let the debate run its
course.

Best,
Shani Evenstein, on behalf of the Wikimedia-l Admins.