This is possibly the most annoying feature of the Wikimedia projects at the
moment. You access a page. Then you start reading or editing it. And then
suddenly the page jumps when a fundraising banner / central notice / gadget /
beta feature loads. So you have to start reading the page again, or you have to
find where you were editing again, or you have to undo the change you just made
since you made it in the wrong part of the page.

I understand that this isn't intentional. Presumably there is a phabricator
ticket about this. But how can we fix this - does this need more developer
time, is this an external problem that we need someone else to fix, or is this
a WONTFIX?

Thanks,
Mike