Hi lodewijk

I've altered the subject line at your suggestion.

The name of the case (and the opposite party) is equally well known to
Wikimedia-Legal. The first decision in the case is online at the WIPO
website, however, since it is still under litigation, I am not linking
to it under the WP:OUTING policies, and it would be far better that
whoever speaks for WMF links to it.

I am categorically saying

1) In 2016, WMF's Asian fund-raising campaign in SAARC began 2 or 3
weeks before they started elsewhere, probably to coincide with the
local festive season when people are receptive to giving.

2) The WMF banner ads for SAARC did not discrimnate between logged-in
users and readers.

3) Perhaps WMF learned from all this and adapted it to their non-Asian
ad banner / email solicitation campaigns which began from 29 Nov 2016
?.

4) Perhaps you have an inherent COI in this case to suppress the
questionable means by how WMF funds / endowments are raised, because
you are on the consuming side ?

If it is evidence you want, try this for intelligent hounding ?

https://www.inc.com/justin-bariso/wikipedias-new-email-campaign-is-a-master-class-in-emotional-intelligence.html

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2016/12/16/jimmy_wales_wikipedia_fundraising_promise/

PS: I would certainly like specific clarity from WMF on how much was
paid in 2014-15 for legal services "to" Jonesday and how much was paid
"through" Jonesday.

warmly

David