Okey, I may have (or perhaps not) edited a page. Perhaps I have an account
on Upwork (or perhaps not). That page may have been edited because I had a
discussion with someone at Upwork (or perhaps not). I could also been
discussing editing the page at OTRS, but again, perhaps not.

How can you know that? Because I am "jeblad"? What if I am "honky donky" on
Wikipedia? Do you really believe that because someone said people doing
paid editing should say so actually do so?

From point b on your RfC "but yet there is no account on Wikipedia that
discloses that account", how do you plan on figuring out which account on
those two systems are the same? To identify the culprit you must connect
two dots, and you don't have enough information about neither of them.

I am on Upwork because a big and rather well-known organization asked me to
create an account. I have even edited pages! Yay! Go figure which one, and
why! ;p (To make it easy, their initials reads W-M-F, and no it was not
about Wikipedia-editing.)

I see all the postings from people that ask for help about their wikipedia
pages. People ask for help because the failure of the wikipedia-communities
to provide sufficient help. Going after the people that help them is not a
good solution, it is (sorry) a stupid solution. If someone ask for help,
then help them!