Congratulations to the new board.

Thank you to Ivana Lysholm, Galileo Vidoni, Mariano Pérez, Ivana Molena,
Nicolás Giorgetti, Patricio Molina, Esteban Zárate, Andrea Kleiman, Jorge
Abreu, Beatrice Murch, and Leandro Kibisz for the work that you do in the
wikimedia movememnt.

Sydney

Sydney Poore
User:FloNight
Co-founder Kentucky Wikimedians,
Co-founder WikiWomen User Group,
Co-founder WikiConference North America
Board member of Wiki Project Med Foundation