Dear Nadine,

As a member of Wikimedia France and a Wikimedian, I want to thank you for your
two last mails on behalf of the WMFR board. While reading you, I feel confident
that we have wonderful people to overcome past turmoil, and I also feel very
grateful that you wrote back to the chapters offering support.

We are a global movement, and knowledge is not something that remains stuck at
the boarders, fortunately!

Good luck to all board members, past and new.

Kind regards,

Natacha / Nattes à chat