Hello all,

Where can I request experienced user's help with CentralNotice banner for
Wikimedia Conference Russia in Moscow, Oct.14-15?

At Montreal meeting with WMF staff (James Baldwin, Jaime Villagomez, Winifred
Olliff, Stephen LaPorte & Charles M. Roslof), it was said Mr. Joseph Seddon
would be the person to ask for help, but I got no reply to my Sept.19 email.

I understand there might be more than just placing a request for the banner &
adding it into the calendar, but I need help with it. I limited the scope to WP
only, cut down the number of languages & shortened to one week only.

Thank you in advance.
Regards,
farhad

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/CentralNotice/Request/2017_Wiki_Conference_Russia