We do have a somewhat successful journal here on Wikiversity
https://en.wikiversity.org/wiki/WikiJournal_of_Medicine

The journal provides peer review and people are publishing under their
real names. Could such a journal publish oral histories? Sure why not.
We would just need a group of volunteers interested in pushing the
initiative forwards.

With more engagement maybe the WikiJournals could one day become a
full fledged sister site.

James

James Heilman
MD, CCFP-EM, Wikipedian