Hey James,

I'm glad to see that something made you happy this week.

I'd like to note that the whole idea of 'what made me happy this week' is
to also have some positive conversations about things that excite us. Which
kind of becomes moot when you start the message with complaints of what you
don't like (which then takes over the whole message).

I hope you can next time focus on the positive component, and restrain
yourself from sharing all the things you don't like - at least from threads
that start with "what made me happy this week" :)

Thank you,
Lodewijk