I worked in France some years ago, and I had the feeling that in my experience
allegations of harassment were more common there than in other countries. At
least in the tertiary sector.

My idea is that instead of fixing the disfunctionalities of the working
environment (which in France seemed to be above avarage compared to other
countries) it is inevitable to add another one on the list. There is usually
some professional boss at the end of the chain that cut them before it's too
late.

There was not even a point in blaming a specific person for something at a
certain point (they always balmed someone, I ma just saying no point to me)...
it all looked like a continuum of mismanaged issues where evrybody was victim
and executioner at the same time. I believe that this is what happen in a
system that shows a relatively scarcity of common sense, combined with an
inability to admit there is an issue before it grows too much. It's like
something involuting in its own parody, and sometimes it looks tragic and comic
at the same time.

Once I made fun with a André Malroux style of the death of the working ethics
of the "Génération Mitterrand", but they so much did not like that. Of course I
am aware that I am not the free spirit à la Sartre that knows how to to
criticize the decadence of the French bourgeoise in the right way.

    Il Mercoledì 11 Ottobre 2017 23:51, John Erling Blad <jeb...@gmail.com> ha