I don't trust any of the harassement accusations made by Nathalie, Emeric,
Marie-Alice and Rémi.

I know for sure that they use this kind of accusations very lightly. They
used it on myself too.
Marie-Alice wrote to me on July 5th, that my membership was refused due to
my long standing relationship with someone who defended a community member
and our values.
In the right of response of the board published on July 30th the motivation
for the refusal of my membership changed to harassement. Well quite
convenient when things are not convincing enough or don't work their way,
they accuse people of harassement.

Thoses accusations came very late in this affair: It is clearly a smear
campaign to divert attention from their own responsabilities.

How can we trust people who are doxxing Wikimedians on regular basis ?
(Nathalie did it at least 4 times since early July).

How can we trust people who are publishing information without regards to
privacy even when a legal counsel of the WMF ask them to remove it ?

I'm sorry, but I'm asking for help now, these people Nathalie, Emeric,
Marie-Alice and Rémi are hurting us, the French community.
Yes community members are getting medical leaves (not only this group of
people), and are also having real physical consequences.

Yours Sincerely,
User:PierreSelim
Sysop & Oversighter on Wikimedia Commons,

Pierre-Selim