Dear Wikimedians,

I am happy to announce that  Bhubaneswar Heritage Edit-a-thon
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Bhubaneswar_Heritage_Edit-a-thon/Report_contribution#Sangappadyamani>
has started with great enthusiasm and will continue till 10 November 2017.
The Odia Wikipedia community and the CIS-A2K have partnered with
Bhubaneswar Development Authority with the purpose to improve Wikipedia
articles and establish Bhubaneswar as a QRpedia city.

I invite Wikipedians to add the heritage sites of Bhubaneswar by creating
or improving articles in their language Wikipedias. You can see some
suggestions here
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Bhubaneswar_Heritage_Edit-a-thon/List>
and report
your contribution *here
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Bhubaneswar_Heritage_Edit-a-thon/Report_contribution>*
.

If you are an experienced Wikimedian and want to lead this initiative, become
an ambassador
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Bhubaneswar_Heritage_Edit-a-thon/Participants#Ambassadors>
and
help to make the event a bigger success.

I would like to thank Odia Wikimedia User Group, CIS-A2K, Wikimedia Sweden
and WikiProject India (Wikidata) for supporting the event.

Please help us spread the word!