How can someone rebut such absolute and perfect theorems?
My weak doubts, hypothesis and views must surely surrend to such a bright
parade of Eternal Thruth™.

But just a note: using the same behavior of phenomena you're trying to
contast is, per se, a clear defeat.
To be more clear, blind -because you obviously don't know *nothing* about
their backgrounds- vilification of other's opinions is, incidentally, one
the of the main instruments of "cultural" sexism.

Apart of rethorics there are several logical fallacies in your statement:
*criticism I've seen here focuses on means rather than aims
*gaps (both gender and geographical) are caused by our behavioral norms?
That's a great news! I always feared it was an enormous series of deep
social problems while it's just a bunch of rules on a website!
*the topic hardly meets the definition of *effort to make this community
kinder and more welcoming*
*finally, the importance of the topic dictates higher quality requirement
in process, not lower.

Seriously all of this recalls me when I read suggestions about decreasing
gender gap with "less complex graphical interfaces".

Vito