Hello all and particularly the Elections Committee!

I just wondered what is happening in terms of post-mortem on the elections.
There was a call for comments on Meta - is there any kind of active review
by the Election Committee happening? I know in previous years the EC has
often made extensive comments to shape future years!

Regards,

Chris