As far as i know, it is the only project that the initiative Women in red
contribute to, which is the initial subject of this thread.

It certainly is the only project where "Many of the competition articles
will just get tagged CSD - A1, A7, A9 even G2" makes any sense. I am a
sysop on several Wikimedia projects and participate in deletion regularly
and I have no clue what CSD, A1, A7, A9 and even G2 are, which are part of
the initial email of this thread, proving that it applies to only the
English Wikipedia.

So my point stands. This is not a thread about "misogyny and
under-representation of female editors" in general, even if it may
have derived that way. The initial email and the few that followed clearly
show that the authors were talking only about the English Wikipedia and
showed zero interest in including the other projects in a meaningful
general discussion about that issue, if not why using obscure terms that
only pertain to that project?

That being said, I now thank Lodewijk for making it general and inclusive.
It should have been the way this discussion was opened if it was really
meant to be a more generic theme and wanted to be inclusive of the
community as a whole.

JP