Welcome to the movement, Raju!

Your profile seems, with my limited understanding of the current
functioning of the board, a valuable complement to the current board. I
hope that you feel able and encouraged to also share your wisdom directly
with the community.
While some of us can be a little more direct and harsh than is appreciated
by many, there is usually a large (quiet) majority that appreciates to hear
from its board members, especially when they have unique perspectives to
bring to the table. Engage early, engage often - and like we say in the
Netherlands: barking dogs don't bite.

Warmly,
Lodewijk Gelauff