Hello everyone,

The next Wikimedia Foundation metrics and activities meeting will take
place on Thursday, October 26, 2017 at 6:00 PM UTC (11 AM PDT). The IRC
channel is #wikimedia-office on https://webchat.freenode.net, and the
meeting will be broadcast as a live YouTube stream.[1]

During the October metrics meeting, we'll hear from different presenters
along the theme of knowledge equity -- understanding and addressing
barriers to participation in free knowledge globally.

Meeting agenda:

* Welcomes, theme introduction
* Movement update
* Wikimedia grants
* Aulas AMiGAS (Juan Manuel Lopera)
* Movement strategy update
* Questions and discussion

Please review
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Foundation_metrics_and_activities_meetings
for further information about the meeting and how to participate.

We’ll post the video recording publicly after the meeting.

Thank you,
Lena

[1] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vN3rOgNECjQ

Lena Traer
Project Coordinator // Communications // Advancement
Wikimedia Foundation