Hello Nicole,

Thank you. I just wonder - if the rest is presented this way, people might
think that it belongs to the direction, and what the relationship between
both is. And I'm afraid, that later the Foundation will claim that the rest
is important or an important (authoritative) interpretation that will
influence the following discussions. There will be confusion what exactly
is endorsed an can be used (abused) in those following discussions.

For example, I am very concerned that the "oral traditions" are still in
the game, especially as Guillaume emphasized that he still wants to go this
way.

Kind regards
Ziko