Hi all,

aside from the conversation about project/language communities – thanks for
the feedback! – I just wanted to share the Eligibility Criteria page for
the conference that is available on Meta: https://meta.wikimedia.o
rg/wiki/Wikimedia_Conference_2018/Eligibility_Criteria

I have received some off-list questions about specific details for specific
affiliates. I think most of the questions are answered on this page. In
case your question is not answered, feel free to write me an e-mail
off-list.

Best regards,
Cornelius