Hi Farah,

It's great to hear about the success of Levant User Group's programs,
especially those in Palestine. Great work!

As WMIL also works with Arabic students [1], if you need any assistant with
materials and guides, we already created a few and we will be happy to
share them with you and provide any support.

Good luck!

[1]
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:APG/Proposals/2015-2016_round1/Wikimedia_Israel/Impact_report_form#Programs_in_Arabic_.28High_schools.29

*Regards,Itzik Edri*
Chairperson, Wikimedia Israel
+972-54-5878078 | http://www.wikimedia.org.il
sum of all knowledge. That's our commitment!