I' m sorry to hear that Portuguese Wikipedia has similar problems as Greek Wikipedia. Being the victim of harassment from administrators of Greek Wikipedia (they post my real sex, name and email and archived my personal data for future use to threaten me and the wikipedians who help me, telling me that my harassment won t stop just in wikipedia but and in other social media as the had done in the past) which led me to stop editing even tho I'm a 100wikidayer and 100wikicommonsdayer and participated in an international conference here in Greece presenting the work that the community have done in Wikipedia. I think that letting fellow wikipedians know about this kind of problems is crucial for the improvement of community health because it can start some actions to resolve such cyber crimes. From what I understand Wikimedia foundation is not really interested of helping women who are being harassed as long as the bullying is not reported to the police and the bullies are useful in wikipedia projects as for example hosting a cee meeting or wikimania in Greece. They are even rewarded with trips and let them participate in projects such as women in Red, which is actually really funny if you think about it. The bullies who sent women away from wikipedia are getting grands for contacting workshops to find women who would like to participate in wikipedia. :P They present themselves as educators in Greece but really who would you like persons like that teaching their kids? There is always a standard answer from wmf when someone complains of being harassed: they say that this person is bitterful and not talking with courtesy. In my case SUSA even implied that me (the victim) should contacted my bullies and ask them politely to stop harassing me and did absolutely nothing to help me. You see I m only a volunteer and not a professional wikimedian so I m not really important to them. I really hope the issues in Portuguese Wikipedia will resolve quickly because I know how stressful and sad these situations can be not only for the people involved but for all the community.

Ανώνυμος Βικιπαιδιστής