Hi,

On Wed, Nov 15, 2017 at 11:36 PM, Samuel Patton <spat...@wikimedia.org>
wrote:

>    - Petr Kadlec, this work-in-progress banner is using some copy written
>    in English, as well as a couple translation templates; the final version
>    will all be hardcoded English. However, your bug sounds strange - could
> you
>    try opening the link in an incognito browser and, if you're still
> getting a
>    problem, send me a screenshot?

In an incognito browser, the banner shows in English. If I log in in an
incognito window and open the banner afterwards, it opens in a mixture of
English and Slovak, the text is in English but _some_ of the UI elements
are in Slovak, e.g. “Just Once”, but “Vyberte spôsob platby‎”; or “The
Wikimedia Foundation is a nonprofit, tax-exempt organization. Mesačné
platby budú pripisované na účet nadácie Wikimedia Foundation dovtedy, kým
nepožiadate o ich zastavenie.” (As I said, I have Czech as the UI language,
and Slovak is a fallback language for Czech, so there is _some_ method in
it, I guess.)

-- [[:cs:User:Mormegil | Petr Kadlec]]