I like it. Gets right to the point. However, the wording is weasely: e.g.-
"averaging about $15". I would vote to have it say "$18" and omit the
redunantly redundant weasely "averaging about", then put a button for
$1.50, recurring monthly. That will hit the $18. I am not sure why y'alls
say "averaging about $15" and then ask for $3. Ask for $18, broken down to
$1.50 per month. Anybody can afford that without risk of maxing out their
charge card. Having fun! Cheers! Wayne

On Thu, Nov 16, 2017 at 8:28 AM, Brad Jorsch (Anomie) <bjor...@wikimedia.org