Hello Ellie,

You can count me in as well. I would like to help make this a great
Wikimania, I am looking forward to work with the African community.

I was planning on submitting a few proposals for the program as well, I
hope that this will not be a problem. The colleagues I am planning to do
these presentations with are from Senegal and other West African countries,
and once again I would like to avoid any suspicions of conflict of interest
or "it is always the same people who get the scholarships"...

Having said that, I would love to help out :)

Gabe

wikimania-prog...@lists.wikimedia.org

On Mon, Nov 20, 2017 at 2:05 PM, J. <j.blackm...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Count me in:
> Wayne Calhoon
> [[User:Checkingfax]]
> 925-391-0007
> j.blackm...@gmail.com
> (please notice the dot between the "j" and the "b")
>
> On Sun, Nov 19, 2017 at 2:01 PM, Ellie Young <eyo...@wikimedia.org> wrote:
>
> > Dear all,
> >
> > We are looking for members of the 2018 Wikimania program committee.
> > The committee will help put together the program and schedule for
> > Wikimania 2018, to be held on July 18-22  in Cape Town,  South Africa.
> > https://wikimania2018.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimania

<snip />