Good evening Émeric, good evening all.

Allow me to reply. Oh wait, that's right, I don't need you to allow the
publication of emails on this mailing list - this sure comes as a change,
and a welcome one too !

I won't be speaking of any member of the community, whether volunteer or
employee, it is not the purpose of this email.

You shockingly ask of a union representative the identities of other
unionized workers. It may come as a surprise to you, but, at least in
France, whether one is unionized or not is part of their private life, and
should in no circumstance be divulged by anyone other than themselves,
should they feel the desire to. That desire can't be coerced, and nobody
should rob someone else of their private life or its divulgation.
Aside from that, *in the unlikely event* the union section comprises a
single person, or roughly 10% of all Wikimédia France employees, that would
still be a feat, and more than the national average of about 5% in the
private sector and just under 10% overall ; but union sections MUST (RFC
2119) be composed of at least two people, per article L2142-1 of french
Labour Law. So there's at least two employees in that section, which is at
least 20% (give or take), way above the national average.

Lastly, I'd like to address your accusations of lying.
It seems to me that the only answer you ever provide to any criticism is
that it's all a lie. In other words, you're quick to slap everyone with
Kellyanne Conway's motto, "fake news", but you lack her talent and, as
she's had dips on it, the element of surprise.
I've faced them before myself, when I tried to explain to the rest of the
members an email YOU sent to discussions@, the non-public mailing list of
Wikimédia France, and its subtext. Specifically, the email I sent on May
6th was rejected, and I was told on May 7th by a representative of the
Board of Trustees (of which you were chairman) it was all a "web of
ravings" ("marasme de spéculations") that was based on former members' side
of the story — former members which, by the way, I hadn't had any
meaningful contact in a few years — ; when in fact, it was solely based on
YOUR version of the story, using basic reasoning skills.
As it turns out, and as a few people can attest, a good amount of what I "
*raved*" in my email turned out to not just be generally true, but rather
accurate as well.
So forgive me to say, but I feel you lack proper footing to decide on who's
lying and who's not.

Really, the whole story is, for lack of a better word, and even though
Donald Trump has already used it, "sad" ; and it would be best for the
former Board of Trustees, if not to apologize to the people involved, to at
least lay low about it.

Happy Thanksgiving dinner to the ones who have it, and happy
nondenominational evening to the ones who don't.

Alphos
Member of WMFr, despite the odds