Well, what we could do just as well is trying to load normally, but when it
fails immediately load through Orbot. The delays should be minimal most of
the time, and the crucial part is that
a) users don't have to do anything, install other apps, change the settings
- it just works,
b) users won't be held responsible for downloading a special app or making
a choice to use Tor.

Dj