Welcome and congratulations!

Eileen Hershenov
General Counsel

On Tue, Nov 28, 2017 at 3:48 PM Tia Kangaspunta <tia.kangaspu...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Wikimedia Suomi, the national Wikimedia Chapter of Finland, is happy to
> announce the board for 2018. Continuing members are Minna Turtiainen, Teemu
> Perhiö and Tero Toivanen.  New members selected are Hanna Mäki and Jaakko
> Pirinen. Heikki Kastemaa was selected as the president of the chapter.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Tia Kangaspunta
> Coordinator
> Wikimedia Suomi (WMFI)

Eileen B. Hershenov
General Counsel
Wikimedia Foundation
1 Montgomery Street, Suite 1600
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1+Montgomery+Street,+Suite+1600+%0D+San+Francisco,+CA+94104&entry=gmail&source=g>
San Francisco, CA 94104
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1+Montgomery+Street,+Suite+1600+%0D+San+Francisco,+CA+94104&entry=gmail&source=g>
(Licensed in New York; applying for California Registered In-House Counsel
status)
ehershe...@wikimedia.org
(US) 415-483-6676

*NOTICE: This message may be confidential or legally privileged. If you
have received it by accident, please delete it and let us know about the
mistake. As an attorney for the Wikimedia Foundation and for legal/ethical
reasons, I cannot give legal advice to, or serve as a lawyer for, community
members, volunteers, or staff members in their personal capacity. For more
on what this means, please see our legal disclaimer
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Legal_Disclaimer>.*