Hi Mathieu,

I understand you care a lot about this topic and are posting about it
in many places but I have a personal rule that a lot of the people in
Wikidata know. I am willing to discuss and explain basically anything
on a calm and rational basis. (And I did this on-wiki I believe.) The
rule is simple: The more loud, aggressive and pushy someone gets about
a topic the less likely I am to engage. This rule has a simple reason:
I don't want Wikidata to get into a spiral of shouting. If we do this
people get into the mode where only if they shout they get heard so
they shout all the time. This is toxic for a community.
So I fear I can't contribute to this thread beyond this message.

Cheers
Lydia

Product Manager for Wikidata

Wikimedia Deutschland e.V.
Tempelhofer Ufer 23-24
10963 Berlin
www.wikimedia.de

Finanzamt für Körperschaften I Berlin, Steuernummer 27/029/42207.