Respecting the privacy of others is one of our core values as a movement.
Esra’a Al Shafei is not an anonymous person, AFAIK. If they are not willing
to share their photos or video or does not wish to be photographed, I don't
see any problem with that and I think we should respect their decision.

Regards,

Isaac