Hello everyone,

On behalf of the Wikipedia Asian Month organising team, I'm happy to share
that WAM has ended with a great success. This year, 694 users from 51
languages have created around 7429 articles in the month of November. We
would like to congratulate and thank all the local organisers for putting
their efforts in conducting WAM in their language Wikipedias.

In this year we collaborated with 7 events from different affiliates[1],
with 5 on-site edit-a-thons in different cities (Supported by the local
affiliates)[2].  We would also like to mention the collaboration between
Amical Wikimedia and Museum of Music, Barcelona, the collaboration between
both the organisations has helped in getting 31 images of Korean musical
instruments to Wikimedia Commons[3]. Also in this year, we tried to
maintain a website to update about any collaborations and activities for
the participants and organisers.[4]

This year Wikipedia Asian Month was a challenge for the international
organising team due to planning of campaign. But thanks to our awesome
local organisers it went really well. We will wrap up the campaign in a few
days and bring up more analysis the overall project.

Thanks and Regards
Eric, Kevin, Le Loi,  Liang & Sailesh

[1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_Asian_Month_2017/Event_Partner
[2]