Thanks for your “congrats” and/or wishes of “good luck”. There is work to
be done but the mood is joyous!

I read you all, but fearing of spamming such a big list, I often don't post
congratulations when people announce good news. I'm probably wrong.
Actually, it's very pleasant to get good feed-back :)

Nadine Le Lirzin
Wikimédia France