Hi all,

I'm an Outreachy <https://www.outreachy.org/alums/> intern and as a part of
the internship, I'm working on a project - WikiCV
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiCV>.

Through this project we (my mentors - Gergő Tisza and Stephen LaPorte and
I) want to create a contribution summarizing tool which (unlike the
existing ones that focus on statistics and are hard to interpret for
someone not familiar with Wikipedia editing) highlights contributions in an
easy-to-understand manner.

I'm writing this to gather inputs from prospective users of this tool, that
is all the Wikipedia editors!

Basically I want to understand what all things would you like to see in a
tool like this? Or what all would you write in your Wikipedia CV?

You can give in your inputs through mail (I'd be more than happy to get one
:)) or fill out this form <https://goo.gl/forms/slmOreey5iVPWzFx1>. My work
is largely dependent on your inputs, so please pour in your comments/views.
Your help will be quite appreciated!

Eagerly waiting for your inputs :)
Thanks,
Megha Sharma