Heather,

While I agree in large part with Sam Klein's expression (I would
characterize my feelings as quintuple joy or above) I have to ask:
will this allow you more or fewer time and resources to focus on my
outstanding request of you at
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Heatherawalls#Design-blocked_technical_community_wish
?

Best regards,