Hi,

Thanks for the good news, Katherine!
Welcome Kui!
Congratulations Heather!

What it comes to “how to engage such a large a diverse movement”, I think the
WMF communication people are already doing good job in here. The solid vision
and the clear mission of the movement are the bases on what it is good to build
on. They also show that, although we are a large and diverse movement in
various way, there are things we share and agree on, too.

        - Teemu