At present it's literally only me as wikimediaau-l list admin. This is less
than ideal, i.e. I can't guarantee any sort of consistent service.

It fell to me when everyone actually in Australia quit after some spurious
legal threats. So that's the threat model ...

Anyone want to volunteer as backup?

The workload is absolutely minimal, i.e. I just let through a large message
and that's the first thing I had to do in months if not years. But it'd be
a good idea to have more than one person.

[cc'ing wikimedia-l to cast a wider net]

- d.