Interesting idea - but is it possible to make the table a bit more
user-friendly?

First of all is too long in horizontal axis - even in large resolution I
see only 1/2 of it on my screen, and due to its structure - it is not
possible to edit it in visual editor...

Tomek "Polimerek" Ganicz
http://www.ganicz.pl/poli/