Thanks, Zack.

Does anyone know what interest rates the $56 million short-term and $6
million long-term investments earn?

Are the CFO and the Endowment benchmarking their performance against
commercial institutional endowment-grade mutual funds? I recently wrote the
below to regulators; I hope it helps explain this question:

--- excerpt ---

...Regarding the extent to which index funds may be siphoning wealth
very sharply upward because of questionable inefficient practices in
capital services, you know index funds comprise a huge portion of
consumer savings and investment. I noticed that they have reliably
been underperforming mutual funds such as institutional endowment
funds which aren't required to rebalance, but follow the same general
investment strategy....

https://sites.hks.harvard.edu/fs/rzeckhau/EndowmentsPaperPartII.pdf

https://institutional.vanguard.com/iam/pdf/EndowmentPerformanceResearch.pdf

https://personal.vanguard.com/pdf/s342.pdf