1) still don't see the relevance. If better technology is needed, it's
needed - that should be independent of any lobbying preferences. It looks
like you're just pushing tangents again.

2) You do realize that the FTC and the FEC are very different
organizations? But again, it seems you just used this statement as an
opportunity to push a tangent.

Please don't do that.

Thanks,
Lodewijk