Hi Renée,
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Foundation_Board_Handbook>

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Foundation_Board_Handbook and https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Support_and_Safety might be a start for your research.

Cheers

Le 27/01/2018 à 13:22, Renée Bagslint a écrit :
Looking at a couple of situations that have arisen recently on one of the
projects, where the health and well-being of volunteers might have been
affected by their participation, I wonder where we can find a clear
statement of the Foundation's Duty of Care towards the volunteers?  I
looked on Meta, but the search appeared to return only pages relevant to
the Trustees duty towards the Foundation.  I was looking for something
about the Foundation's duty towards the community?  Can anyone help?