I liked the Metrics and Activities Meeting in Berlin
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFzqTxTfq2Y> that was hosted by Wikimedia
Deutschland. The change in focus to affiliates was interesting. Perhaps
affiliates would like to hold meetings like this in parallel to the WMF
meetings in the future.

I also liked this post in the WMF Blog
<https://blog.wikimedia.org/2018/01/29/glam-multimedia-metadata-commons/>
about structured data on Commons.

This overview
<https://blog.wikimedia.org/2018/01/30/community-digest-wikipedia-day-17/>
of Wikipedia birthday celebrations was fun to read. There were reports from
Armenia, Poland, Israel, India, Tunisia, Macedonia, Egypt, Bangladesh,
Ghana, Algeria, Bulgaria, and the United States.

What's making you happy this week?

Pine <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Pine>

P.S. Do people like these "What's making you happy this week" emails? Few
people respond to them, so I don't know whether people like them, feel that
they are a nuisance, or are indifferent. If you would like to share
feedback, you can email me off-list or leave a message on my Meta talk page
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Pine>. If you like these threads
then you are welcome to contribute your own Wikimedia-related good news to
them, which I would be glad to read.