Congratulations to the Wikimedians of Romania and Moldova User Group and
welcome.

I was wondering if this is the right place to ask about the issue we are
having in Albania in the recognition of our UG. It has been more than four
months now without any comment from the affiliation committee about our
application. Thank you!

*---*

*Redon Skikuli*
*e-mail: **re...@skikuli.com <re...@skikuli.com>*