Hello everyone,

The next Wikimedia Foundation metrics and activities meeting will take
place on Thursday, February 22, 2018 at 7:00 PM UTC (11 AM PST). The IRC
channel is #wikimedia-office on https://webchat.freenode.net, and the
meeting will be broadcast as a live YouTube stream.[1]

During the February 2018 meeting, we will receive some project updates and
hear about how the Wikimedia Foundation is preparing for the upcoming
fiscal year and next steps in the movement strategy process.

Please review the meeting's Meta-Wiki page for further information about
the meeting, how to participate, and an agenda once it is finalized:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Foundation_metrics_and_activities_meetings

We’ll post the video recording publicly after the meeting.

Thank you,
Lena

[1] https://youtu.be/DRK_MltUezA

Lena Traer
Project Coordinator // Communications // Advancement
Wikimedia Foundation