Congratulations and congratulations and welcome back Eva!

Eileen

On Sun, Feb 18, 2018 at 7:07 AM Tanel Pern <tanel.p...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear friends,
>
> Wikimedia Eesti is happy to announce the election of a new board at our
> yesterday's general assembly. The new board sees the return of
> long-standing board member Eva Lepik. Other members of the new board
> include Märt Põder, Käbi Suvi and Nicolás Tamargo de Eguren.
>
> On my part, I would like to thank Wikimedia Eesti for their trust and
> support over the last four years, and wish the new board the best of luck.
>
> Tanel Pern,
> (soon to be) ex-WMEE board

Eileen B. Hershenov
General Counsel
Wikimedia Foundation
1 Montgomery Street, Suite 1600
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1+Montgomery+Street,+Suite+1600+%0D+San+Francisco,+CA+94104&entry=gmail&source=g>
San Francisco, CA 94104
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1+Montgomery+Street,+Suite+1600+%0D+San+Francisco,+CA+94104&entry=gmail&source=g>
(Licensed in New York; applying for California Registered In-House Counsel
status)
ehershe...@wikimedia.org
(US) 415-483-6676

*NOTICE: This message may be confidential or legally privileged. If you
have received it by accident, please delete it and let us know about the
mistake. As an attorney for the Wikimedia Foundation and for legal/ethical
reasons, I cannot give legal advice to, or serve as a lawyer for, community
members, volunteers, or staff members in their personal capacity. For more
on what this means, please see our legal disclaimer
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Legal_Disclaimer>.*