Do you need some contacts of local expert wikimedians too? It's a mail from
Singapore, right?
I can show you how to contact them on their user talk pages if you are a total
newbie. Some of them you can find listed

but they might not be updated.
Good luck,A.M.

    Il Giovedì 22 Febbraio 2018 11:08, Srishti Sethi <> ha

 Hello Zubin,

Glad to hear your interest in starting an activity around Wikimedia
projects at your high school!

We recommend developers looking to contribute code to our projects to start
with following our New Developers guide [1]. This guide contains
information on how to choose a project, list of beginner-friendly projects
and bugs, additional resources, outreach programs, and how to contribute in
non-technical areas.

We also have documentation of a workshop [2] we ran for high school
students around Wikimedia and Google Code-in, that you might find useful.

If you have a specific request for support from us, feel free to reach out
to me personally or come and chat with our team members on IRC at

On Wed, Feb 21, 2018 at 5:35 AM, Zubin JAIN <>

> Hi,
> I'm trying to start a new school activity at my high school geared towards
> contributing to Wikimedia projects and was wondering what support is
> available?
> Sincerely,
> Zubin Jain
> <>

Srishti Sethi
Developer Advocate
Technical Collaboration team
Wikimedia Foundation
Wikimedia-l mailing list, guidelines at: and
New messages to: