I should probably say that I don't believe our present "lists of articles
every Wikipedia should have" are really good. I believe the lists should
reflect what people from different places actually reads, or try to read,
but normalized to a global perspective. That is also a necessity if the
purpose is to create local communities in the different languages. Think
globally, act locally!