Articles about LGBT topics would be great! Similarly topics about important
women in the third world. I would also like a focus on articles about
primary health. Perhaps also agriculture.

I'm not sure if it is wise to move this out into chapters, keep it simple,
but perhaps community groups should be able to make direct feedback.