The source article should meet certain standards, but do not fall in the
trap where the translated articles must themselves be better than some
imagined standard. That would lead to a defunc process.

>>> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/List_of_articles_every_
>>> Wikipedia_should_have
>>> [2]
>>> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/List_of_articles_every_